Friday, May 18, 2012

China Glaze Señorita Bonita Swatch

I purchased this rich purple colour called señorita bonita, it's from the Island Escape collection. The colour is a hot purple with pink shimmery micro-glitter. It is quite sheer I had to apply three coats but it's certainly worth it, it's a beautiful shade of purple a great addition to my collection.  The pink shimmery micro-glitter didn't pick up on my camera probably because took the pictures indoors at night, oh well  here are the swatches. 
Señorita Bonita 





What do you think about the polish?
Would you like to see more swatches from the Island Escape Collection?




2 comments:

  1. Oh I missed out on the island escape collection but I made sure to get some from the summer neon one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to late for the island escape collection, I seen many of the polishes still available. I absolutely love the summer neon collection the colours are so bright and lively.

    ReplyDelete