Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Wish list

Wish list are great idea for achieving something that you want within a period of time. They are also fun and easy to make. I have decided to share my 2012 wish list with you hopefully it will inspire you to create one for yourself. 

The leather jacket 

I have wanted a leather jacket since last year (two months now) and I think 2012 will be the year that I get it. Although I wouldn't be wearing this jacket on a regular basics but I think it will add some spice to my wardrobe.

          Betsy Johnson TOO TOO Fragrance    

                       
I was drawn to this fragrance mainly because of the packaging it's so beautiful.

                                                                  Bow Ring
                                                       
This style of ring is cute and simple.  I can't decide whether I like the sliver or gold more.

Charm Bracelet
Charm bracelets represent a collection of ornaments chosen with a purpose, memory or theme in mind. They are far more than just decorative jewelry.

Hope you enjoyed it. What on your wish list? Do check out my nail polish wishlist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment